Perfect by Ed Sheraan
I found a love for meDarling, just dive right in and follow my leadWell, I found a girl, beautiful and sweetOh, I never knew you were the someone waitin' for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love, not knowin' what it wasI will not give you up this timeDarling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I ownAnd in your eyes, you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancin' in the dark with you between my armsBarefoot on the grass, listenin' to our favourite songWhen you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breathBut you heard it, "Darling, you look perfect tonight"
Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I knowShe shares my dreams, I hope that someday, I'll share her homeI found a love to carry more than just my secretsTo carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love, fighting against all oddsI know we'll be alright this timeDarling, just hold my hand, be my girl, I'll be your manI see my future in your eyes
Baby, I'm dancin' in the dark with you between my armsBarefoot on the grass, listenin' to our favourite songWhen I saw you in that dress, lookin' so beautifulI don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight
No, no, noMm-hm
Baby, I'm dancin' in the dark with you between my armsBarefoot on the grass, listenin' to our favourite songI have faith in what I see, now I know I have metAn angel in person, and she looks perfect
I don't deserve this, you look perfect tonight
Komentar
Posting Komentar