Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor (Harus Berpikir Positif)
Intro]
Dear future husband
Here's a few things you'll need to know if
You wanna be my one and only
All my life
(Ah)
[Verse 1]
Take me on a date, I deserve it, babe
And don't forget the flowers every anniversary
'Cause if you'll treat me right, I'll be the perfect wife
Buyin' groceries, buy-buyin' what you need
You got the 9 to 5, but, baby, so do I
So don't be thinkin' I'll be home and bakin' apple pies
I never learned to cook, but I can write a hook
Sing along with me, sing, sing along with me
Dear future husband
Here's a few things you'll need to know if
You wanna be my one and only
All my life
(Ah)
[Verse 1]
Take me on a date, I deserve it, babe
And don't forget the flowers every anniversary
'Cause if you'll treat me right, I'll be the perfect wife
Buyin' groceries, buy-buyin' what you need
You got the 9 to 5, but, baby, so do I
So don't be thinkin' I'll be home and bakin' apple pies
I never learned to cook, but I can write a hook
Sing along with me, sing, sing along with me
Komentar
Posting Komentar